To be honest, your Dubai trip experience is incomplete without a luxury car rental since where else in the world would you drive a luxury car except on the picture-perfect streets of Dubai? You get to be on the road with some of the best cars in the world while driving by some of the most famous buildings making it a truly memorable experience.
So, if you are traveling to Dubai on a Visit Visa and are wondering if you can rent a luxury car, the answer is Yes! As long as you have a valid driving license, an international permit and a well-planned budget, you are free to rent a car Dubai, be it Luxury, Sports, or an SUV.
The rich and expensive lifestyle of Dubai is best experienced with a luxury car rental Dubai. Whether you are standing by the banks of the Creek, or outside the Burj Khalifa, a picture with a sleek Lamborghini will be perfect to complete your Instagram Vacay album, won’t it?
However, if it is your first time, you may have a few questions regarding how you could find a good luxury car rental service provider and what would be the costs involved. Beno, the best car rental in Dubai is here to help you with all your doubts and queries regarding online car rental services in Dubai.
• Keep your documents handy Check if you have all the required documents including your Passport, Visit Visa, Driving License of your home country, and International Driving Permit, which makes you eligible for online car rental Dubai.
• Get your research right Making the best out of your next Dubai vacation may not seem like a big deal. While there are blogs, videos, and Instagram posts you may have saved for your next Dubai trip, the truth of your well-formed plans strikes once you get out of the airport. This is why, it’s all the more important that you plan ahead, dive deep into car rental reviews, or even speak with someone from your country who has rented a car in Dubai before you since they’d best know what exactly a citizen of your country would need to be able to rent a car in Dubai.
• Save the last-minute hassle by Pre-Booking Take your time and plan your travel well. To ensure you have booked the best car rental in Dubai, make sure you have researched the options and spoken with your service provider in advance. Pre-booking is the best way to save yourself from the last-minute hustle and embarrassment in front of your family/friends.
• Check and Compare Prices Luxury car rental prices are a bit higher than other vehicles. But you may still be able to find a good deal if you hire well in advance and check rent a car offers in Dubai before booking.
• Contract and Insurance The rental contract is the main document and is essential to carry as proof of the services and prices that both parties agreed upon. The prices on the website/booking app may keep varying owing to the surging demand. So, make sure you carry your contract as proof to avoid any confusions that may occur.
To err is human, and to plan is smart. Read every bit of the fine print to be aware of what all you are covered for under the insurance policy, in case of an unfavorable incident. If you are not adequately insured, any minor damage can cost you a fortune in Dubai.
• Make your vacation worth it! A vacation is all about living your dream life, your fantasies. Little delights like renting a luxury car can fulfill these dreams. Dubai being the cosmopolitan city that it is, makes you crave a lifestyle that encapsulates the spirit of the city and makes you feel like you own it! A Visit Visa could be your gateway to exploring this magnificent city in an equally magnificent luxury car!
Being on a Visit Visa does give you complete freedom to rent a luxury car from the best online car rental service providers, but you need to choose a trustworthy car partner like Beno, that helps you find the right car by offering great deals and budget options even in the luxury car segment. Make sure that you are between 21 to 70 years of age and have all the valid documents for the booking. You can even go cross borders provided you have availed this service at the time of booking. Do mention the right dates and the precise pick-up and drop-off timings for ease of travel.
If you’ve got this covered, rest assured your next #DubaiLife experience is going to be the best one in your whole life. So, Habibi, we’ll see you in Dubai!